- Unified Platform
- Our Allies
- About ▼
- Act! ▼
- Volunteer! ▼
- Media ▼
- Spread the Word
- Video ►
- Michael Cavlan for Senate 2012
- Chris Hedges on the End of Empire
- Moving Forward
- Corporations are NOT people
- George Carlin
- Jill Stein: People's State of the Union
- Tommy Douglas: His Issues Were Ours
- Which Side of History Will You Be On?
- Challenging Power, Changing Politics: Sanders, Stein, Honkala on Bill Moyers
- Exclusive: As Obama and Romney Agree on Afghan War, Israel and Syria, Third Parties Give Alternative
- Expanding the 2012 Debate: Third Party Candidates Break the Sound Barrier As Obama-Romney Spar
- Expanding the VP Debate: Third-Party Candidates Challenge Biden & Ryan on War, Economy, Healthcare
- Hedges: America’s Devastated 'Sacrifice Zones' Are The Future For All Of Us
- Mouseland: where mice kept voting for cats as leaders
- Blog ▼
- Contact Us
Whistleblowers under Obama
An interview and article here asks "Why Is Tim DeChristopher Going to Jail While Massey Energy's CEO Walks Free?" DeChristopher is a whistle blower that exposed an illegal fossil fuel land grab in Utah. Massey's CEO destroyed illegally a whole mountain range, bragged about having over 17,000 safety violations, and was responsible for the deaths of 29 miners. He also blew up mountains and left toxic sludge to destroy rivers and communities while retiring with several million dollars.
In addition to DeChristopher why is Obama prosecuting Manning and Drake to name three? Why has prosecution of whistleblowers gone up under Obama?
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. who produced the film, "The Last Mountain" says that we are once again on the verge of losing our democracy to corporate power and instead of surrendering the achievements of the Progressive Era, activists need to fight.
See Obama continues to expand prosecution of Whistleblowers for further updates.