- Unified Platform
- Our Allies
- About ▼
- Act! ▼
- Volunteer! ▼
- Media ▼
- Spread the Word
- Video ►
- Michael Cavlan for Senate 2012
- Chris Hedges on the End of Empire
- Moving Forward
- Corporations are NOT people
- George Carlin
- Jill Stein: People's State of the Union
- Tommy Douglas: His Issues Were Ours
- Which Side of History Will You Be On?
- Challenging Power, Changing Politics: Sanders, Stein, Honkala on Bill Moyers
- Exclusive: As Obama and Romney Agree on Afghan War, Israel and Syria, Third Parties Give Alternative
- Expanding the 2012 Debate: Third Party Candidates Break the Sound Barrier As Obama-Romney Spar
- Expanding the VP Debate: Third-Party Candidates Challenge Biden & Ryan on War, Economy, Healthcare
- Hedges: America’s Devastated 'Sacrifice Zones' Are The Future For All Of Us
- Mouseland: where mice kept voting for cats as leaders
- Blog ▼
- Contact Us
Even WSJ documents Obama Expansion of Disasterous Bush Economic Policies.
Obama is trying to get three NAFTA type agreements and lower legal protection for unemployed students in his latest "jobs" bill. Bush was never able to do this, nor was he able to begin defunding social security and medicare. Obama has done more long term damage to the United States in three years than Bush did in eight.
The latest documentation comes from that from that socialist far left wing paper, the Wall Street Journal at Tallying the Toll of U.S.-China Trade. Further documentation on how Obama has expanded Bush economic policies to the detriment of all can be found at Shall we put on a “Pudding Face” for the economy?
There is no evidence - none - that a republican would be any worse than Obama for the economy, the environment, civil rights, or the wars. See for documentation Shall we put on our "Pudding Face" for environmentalism? and Shall we put on our "Pudding Face" for Civil Rights? and Shall we put on our “Pudding Face” for War?
It is time to face the fact that Obama and the democrats have completely sold out by any objective measure. Bush, with far less support in the legislature, did whatever the hell he wanted to do. Instead of solely blaming republicans and hoping democrats would get the hint and improve slightly someday in the distant future, it is time to roll up our sleeves and begin the hard work of supporting OWS, the October Movement, 350, the NPA, opposing the Tar Sands pipeline, or whatever else is in your heart. We have already fallen behind other countries and time is no longer on our side.